Headwaters Arts was formed in 2008, joining the artists in the Region and the Headwaters Arts Festival. Headwaters Arts is a not-for-profit volunteer based organization that brings together artists and supporters to promote the development, appreciation, and enjoyment of all of the arts in the Hills of Headwaters. We seek to provide artists with greater exposure, recognition, sales, networking opportunities and professional development.
Do you need to live or work in the Headwaters area to be part of our organization?
We welcome all artists and arts supporters who wish to promote the arts and participate in the organization.
How long is my membership for?
Membership is based on the calendar year.
What benefits does my membership provide?
- There are many advantages of being a member.
- Your membership helps to support our Gallery which is open to all active members, scholarships, workshops, youth programs and more.
- Members receive discounts at local businesses.
- Members have the opportunity to enter juried shows at both the Headwaters Arts Gallery, located at the Alton Mill, and the juried Headwaters Arts Festival held every Fall.
- Members have the opportunity to submit proposals for solo or group shows in the Headwaters Gallery.
- Members have the opportunity to submit proposals for a solo or group show at the beautiful Millcroft Inn.
- Members have their names listed on our website which link directly to your own websites.
- Members receive bi-weekly E’Blasts and monthly Newsletters. These provide members an opportunity to post events, receive information on ‘Call for Entries’ for our Gallery shows as well as other external show opportunities.