Alton is celebrating its bicentennial on September 17 and we will be hosting a one day outdoor market in our beautiful covered Annex building at the Alton Mill Art Centre. We are accepting applications to participate until midnight August 23. Limited spots available. Apply now!
- Artists must provide their own display systems/structures
- Artists must provide their own tables/chairs
- No hydro on-site
- Show will occur rain or shine
- Artists are committed to full participation on September 17th, 2022 from 10
a.m– 5 p.m.
- Artists are responsible for providing staffing
- Artists are responsible for processing their own sales
- Artists will not be asked for a commission
Cost for a 10′ x 10′ space:
Headwaters Arts members $60 (53.10 + hst)
Non-members $75 (66.37 + hst)
Payment due upon acceptance to the market. Acceptance email will include a link for secure online payment.
For full terms and conditions and to apply, please click here.
We acknowledge that the land on which we gather, and on which the Region of Peel operates, is part of the Treaty Lands and Territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit. For thousands of years, Indigenous peoples inhabited and cared for this land. In particular we acknowledge the territory of the Ani-shinabek, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Ojibway/Chippewa peoples; the land that is home to the Metis; and most recently, the territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation who are direct descendants of the Mississaugas of the Credit.
We are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land, and by doing so, give our respect to its first inhabitants.