Notice of Annual General Meeting
Take notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Headwaters Arts will be
held Wednesday, July 19, 2023 EST at the Alton Mill Art Centre.
A Social Networking Reception will take place prior to the meeting at 6:00
p.m. in the tented Annex followed by the meeting in the Millrace Room at
7:00 p.m. where we will:
- receive and consider the annual report and financial
- elect the Board of Directors
- transact such other business as may properly come
before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Dated in Alton, Ontario
June 28, 2023.
Margi Taylor, Acting President
6:00 – 6:45 p.m. Social Networking Reception in the Tented Annex
7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Meeting and Guest Speaker in the Millrace Room:
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Approve Minutes from July 20, 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Receive and consider the Financial Statement
- President’s Report for 2022
- Elect Directors
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the
- Special Presentation with Guest Speaker Charles Pachter, painter,
printmaker, sculptor, designer, historian, and lecturer.
His iconic pop images of the queen, moose, and maple leaf flag
celebrate Canada’s cultural heritage with wit and whimsy.